sincerely from my heart. I'm starting to loving you since 21/3/2011. Seriously, only you in my heart, I never stop loving you akmal and never never never never hate you. hahaha, lol :b Iloveyou more than you know. we already 10 months, alhamdulillah. I hope our relationship never end, amin :)

I never thought, i love you so much.


Someday, we'll forget the hurt. The reason we cried and who caused us pain. we will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time.

After all, what matters is not the first. But the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race.
So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again. I want restart it again :') I hope everything will be fine, aminnnnnnnn.

THIS IS WHAT I CALL LIFE

I HATE COPYCATES!